Total Motive Power offers a complete range of traction products and services to meet the demands of the busy forklift and materials handling industry.
Total Motive Power offers a full traction battery replacement service for all forklifts and related machinery in the Australian market. Your service options include:
A full traction battery replacement service including a new steel battery tray, Tubular Cell Technology 2 volt cells and the option of accessories such as our Total Single Point Automatic Battery Watering System and Delivery Gun. The complete battery is fully charged and available for either delivery or on site fitting as required by the customer.
A full traction battery replacement service with a change over refurbished battery steel tray, Tubular Cell Technology 2 volt cells and the option of accessories such as our Total Single Point Automatic Battery Watering System and Delivery Gun. The complete battery is fully charged and available for either delivery or on site fitting as required by the customer.
Forklift battery service and cell replacement including on site battery diagnosis and repair is available in metropolitan areas through our Total traction technicians.
Total Motive Power offers customers a prompt on site battery replacement and repair service, designed to minimise equipment downtime and improve operational efficiencies. Total Motive Power’s team of field technicians can provide:
- A complete Battery System Diagnosis service which will determine the current status of the battery and recommend remedial action where necessary.
- On Site or off site battery repairs to extend the service life of your current battery should an individual cell fail or any other operational issue impact on the performance of the battery.
- On site or off site Cell replacement where required, including lead welding or replacement of bolt through connectors to ensure ongoing battery performance.
- Full battery replacement including fitment and removal in metropolitan locations.
- Old Batteries can be removed from customers premises and disposed of through a fully accredited recycling operations.
- Total Motive Power also offers field Battery discharge testing and battery monitoring services for standby applications. Detailed analysis, reporting and recommendations are available as required.
(Traction Batteries) Why should you use a Single Point Watering System on your Total Battery?
Increase your service efficiency and safety by:
Rapid one step single point battery filling-up to 10 times faster than manual filling
Eliminates the need to remove the battery for regular electrolyte level checking and refilling.
Overfill protection throughÂ levered shutoff valves
A patented Double Chamber ‘Hydrogen Block’ safety feature to isolate water and gas movement
A ‘Drying Chamber’ system to capture exiting gases which reduces escape of electrolyte and lessens watering frequency
Specifc Gravity Measuring Port allows for easy access to conduct hydrometer readings without removing the plug.
A visual eye on each plug allowing for electrolyte levels to be checked without removal of plugs.
Specially designed floats to suit specific batteries ensure optimal operation.
Complement and enhance your watering system with a Pressure Regulated Water Filling Gun
Pressure regulated manual delivery gun using flexible componentry consisting of:
- Pressure Regulators
- Filling Tips
- Flow Indicator
- Gun Handle
- Semi Traction BatteriesTraction Batteries
Total brand semi-traction cycling batteries will power your material handling needs across all smaller electric applications. We have products to cater for all applications including industrial sweepers and cleaners, scissor lifts, pallet jacks and tugs.
Extended cycle life capabilities against normal calcium sealed batteries gives maximum performance and lower maintenance costs
Advanced manufacturing design technologies provide improved deep cycle performance characteristics
Rapid recharge acceptance and improved vibration resistance add to the extended life of the batteries